State of TRACOM January 2012
I apologize for the tardiness of this report. Let's get straight to it.
In December 2011, the SFMCA issued 184 grades to 56 unique students. This is a bit low, but the holidays traditionally cause a slow down at the Academy. In the first half of January, the SFMCA issued 101 grades to 37 unique students. January looks to be picking up as it should.
For the last several months I've been running the Infantry School. I've decided, at long last, to move it on to a new Director. So, as of this moment I am actively soliciting applications for the post of SFMCA Infantry Branch Director.
Requirements for are listed below.
1. All TRACOM Staff members must have completed PD-10 (Marine Basic Training), PD-20 and OTS;
2. Must be a member in good standing of STARFLEET;
3. Be at least 18 years of age;
4. Branch Directors must have completed every course offered by their Branch up to and including the –30 level coursework (Bachelor’s of Military Science);
5. If a staff member is appointed to a position within TRACOM, and that person has not completed the requirements for the position, he/she shall have 60 days to complete the requirements or be asked to resign the position;
6. All candidates should review the TRACOM Policies and Procedures Manual paying close attention to the duties outlined in sections 3.01, 3.02, 3.04 Doctrine Section sub-section Branch Directors, and section 3.05 IN FULL.
Please send your ‘Fleet resume, a letter of intent, and why you feel you would make a valuable addition to the Training and Doctrine Command Staff to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through 26February2012.
Good luck to all candidates and I look forward to having to making a difficult decision in February.
Thanks for your time Marines. We'll talk again in a few weeks.
OIC, 225th MSG